LBHS 55th (a year late) Reunion Update
The working committee for the class reunion recently met to further discuss plans for our belated 55th
reunion. This event was originally scheduled for last September and is now scheduled for Saturday, September 11, 2021, at Charley’s Grill in Long Branch.
Though still in the planning stages, some of the particulars being worked on follow:
1. The time will probably be from 6:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
2. The event will be very similar to the 45th reunion at Charley’s.
3. There will be dinner food (chafing dishes, etc.) and a cash bar. Service of the food remains an issue, considering current COVID restraints.
4. Though class members will be asked to indicate whether they intend to attend, we will not be taking reservations.
5. The total cost, exclusive of bar bill, is expected to be about $60 per person. That figure is not yet set. With luck, it might be a little less.
6. We will only accept cash at the door. No credit cards. No checks.
7. There will be no partial payment for those who come briefly and leave. It will be an all or nothing cost situation.
8. Background (not loud) music is being considered, using period selections from our high school years, before and after.
9. Dress will be casual.
We are asking all class members who receive this update, in any form, to advise us of the following:
Are you coming? ______ yes ______ no ______maybe
And let us know who is answering --- not just your email address; and provide your maiden name if different.
Please Use RSVP Page