LBHS 55th (a year late) Reunion Update
reunion is still on for next Saturday, September 11, 2021, from 6:30 to 10:30 at Charley’s Grill in Long Branch.
We’re hoping that as many of you as possible will be able to attend, even if you didn’t yet tell us you were coming.
- The cost per attendee is $50—cash only at the door. There will NOT be a working ATM on the premises. There will be no partial payment for those who come briefly and leave.
- There will be passed hors d’oeuvres, dinner food (chafing dishes with 3 entrees; salad, mashed potatoes and at least one other side, etc.), coffee and cookies; and a cash bar. Non-alcoholic drinks are free. Currently, there are no restrictions on the manner of service of the food. In the event that changes, you may be required to wear a mask when going to the buffet table; but not as of now.
- If you haven’t already done so, and plan to attend, we’d appreciate your going on the website (lbhs1965.com) to the “Who’s Coming” and check off that you will be coming. It will help us with the restaurant.
- Dress is casual.
- A photographer will be at the event to take a picture of the class at 8:00 p.m.. The cost for a class photo is $20. Any other photos you request will also be $20. If you buy two, the cost is $30.00. The photographer will only take orders that night, and you must pay cash or give a check (no credit cards).
- For those who are interested, you can walk a block to the beach for the LIGHT UP THE SHORE remembrance of the 9-11 victims at 8:46 p.m. Bring your cellphone to use as a flashlight, as Monmouth County is doing a flyover down the beach.